We are pleased to announce that Upper Iowa Tool and Die will now offer 3D printing to service your additive manufacturing needs!
We have recently purchased a Statasys Fortus 380mc 3D printer, this will allow us to serve your rapid prototype and small batch production needs with the precision, quick turn around, and low cost Upper Iowa Tool and Die has prided themselves with in the past 20+ years.
With our printer we are able to offer a build envelope of 355 x 305 x 305 mm (14 x 12 x 12 in.) within an accuracy of ± .127 mm (± .005 in.) or ± .0015 mm/mm (± .0015 in/in), whichever is greater. (Accuracy is geometry dependent. Achievable accuracy specification derived from statistical data at 95% dimensional yield.)
Need a larger part? Have a project with inserts, surface finish requirements, or other special requirements? Not a problem! Contact us today and we can discuss how we can accommodate your needs!
Our printed materials include but are not limited to:
- ABS-M30 in six colors for great tensile, impact and flexural strength
- ABS-M30i for biocompatibility
- ABS-ESD7 for static dissipation - Great for electronics !
- ASA for UV stability and the best aesthetics - Most popular prototype material
- PC-ISO for biocompatibility and superior strength
- PC for superior mechanical properties and heat resistance - Most common in fixtures
- FDM Nylon 12 for maximum strength and durability!
Curious how 3D printing and additive manufacturing can fit into your design and productions needs?
Click Here to find out more!
Call us today to discuss how Upper Iowa Tool and Die can help you design, print, and deliver your 3D printed parts!